AGEify Application Privacy Notice
-Last updated May 5, 2021
Thank you for downloading and using our mobile application AGEify App, created by AGEify Ltd (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
When you download our mobile application, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. At AGEify (www.age-ify.com), we are talking your privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with the Apps, such as your Date of Birth and Credentials. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Apps, the choices you make and the features you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Your Date of Birth. We can collect your actual Date of Birth or simply a proof that you are an adult.
- We collect PINs, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
We also may collect personal information such as your name and contact details (email) that you voluntarily provide to us when choose to contact us via the Appl or to subscribe to any of our subscription services offered.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you use our App and we automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, or any other related information about how and when you access our Apps and our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes only.
We may collect information regarding your mobile device when you use our Apps. In particular, we may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device (Mobile Device Access), including your mobile device’s camera, and other features.
Information collected through our Apps
We may collect information regarding your mobile device, when you use our apps. If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information: Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
2. HOW DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Apps for a variety of business purposes described below.
We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). The specific processing grounds and purposes we rely on are listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent.
- To allow you to prove that you are above a certain age to websites that offer age-restricted products, content and/or services.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To provide you with further information about our services and their cost and to responds to any of your business injuries with your Consent (in the case you have voluntary provided us with your contact details, e.g., your email).
3. WILL MY INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our business partners (Service Providers) that want to verify that you are above a certain age to access their products, content and/or services.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With your Consent.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION?
5. HOW DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to our Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions, such as in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your subscription you may have, at any time. In EU and EEA you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws (e.g. GDPR). These may include the right:
- To request access and obtain a copy of your personal information,
- To request rectification or erasure;
- To restrict the processing of your personal information; and
- if applicable, to data portability.
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the EU and/or European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
7. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
8. DO YOU MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
9. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about our policies, you may email us at [email protected]
10. COMPANY DETAILS
AGEify Ltd, is a company duly established and existing under the laws of Cyprus, registered with the Limassol Registry under number 402143 and VAT NO./TAX ID: CY10402143B with its registered office at 3, Arch. Makariou III, 4000 Limassol, Cyprus.